Cookies use policy
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, smartphone or device when accessing a website. Cookies allow the web to store and retrieve information about the user's browsing habits or of the equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies are there?
There are different types of cookies. They all work the same way, but they have small differences:
• Functional cookies and technical cookies: They are strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user, if these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to correctly receive our contents or services.
• Social cookies: Control the interaction with the buttons of social networks within the web. They are used in the domains "youtube.com", "facebook.com", "google.com" and "twitter.com".
• Analysis cookies: Well treated by us or by third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users and statistically measure and analyze the use made by web users. Your browsing is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
• Advertising cookies: Well treated by us or by third parties, they allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service, to the use that is made from the web, or to the information we have about your browsing habits on the Internet.
Are there only cookies? It may be that there are websites that use other forms of storage similar to cookies but with more capacity, or other forms of local data storage on the client's computer, for example: • HTML5 LocalStorage and sessionStorage: Space that the web can use on the user's computer. Normally deleting the browsing history can be deleted. • Flash "Local Shared Objects" (Silverlight's "isolated storage"): They are stored inside the Microsoft folder where you have the user profile. You have to enter the folder and delete it. (Example: vimeo videos). These files are more intrusive than cookies, since they are more complicated to delete, save more information, and are independent of the browser used.
What happens if cookies are disabled? Some features of the Services, or areas of the web may not work properly. Not accepting cookies means that we install a rejection cookie on your computer, which informs us that you do not want cookies on subsequent visits. There are third-party tools, which allow users to detect the cookies of each website they visit and manage their deactivation. For example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement
|Name||Own or third party||Duration||Purpose|
|cookie_alerta||Own||duration of the current session||Show cookie notice only once per session|
|popup_faldon||Own||duration of the current session||Show offer popup once per session (only when there are offers popup)|
|_utma||Google Analytics||2 years||Used to differentiate between users and sessions.|
|_utmb||Google Analytics||10 minutes from creation or modification||It is used to know if there is a new session or visit.|
|_utmc||Google Analytics||At the end of the session||It is used to facilitate functionality with the urchin.js library. Previously, this cookie acted together with the _utmb cookie to determine if the user was in a new session or visit.|
|_utmz||Google Analytics||6 months||Save the origin of the traffic or the campaign that explains where the user reaches the website.|
|_utmt||Google Analytics||At the end of the session||It is used to define the type of user request. It is used to establish usage statistics for pages.|
|Doubleclick||Adwords||At the end of the session||Segment content to be relevant to users.|
|Strictly necessary||User session, registration details, reservations.||Management of registration and maintenance of the user session, navigation customization, load balancing|
|Google Analytics Analytics||Websites visited, frequency, number and repetition of visits, browsing time, searches performed, links accessed, browser used, operator providing the service, location linked to the IP address||Measure and analyze user navigation, monitoring and analysis of user behavior, elaboration of anonymous user navigation profiles, introduce improvements based on the analysis of user usage data|
|Google Adwords||IP address, searches performed, links accessed and ads accessed.||Show the products that best suit the user, segment the target audience, measure results, flexible budgets and detection of new markets.|
By accessing our website, the user expressly accepts that we can use this type of cookies on their devices. However, if you disable cookies, it will not affect the navigation on our websites.
User configuration to avoid Cookies
In any case, we inform you that cookies that are not necessary for the use of our website, can be block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them. Most browsers allow you to warn of the presence of cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them, you can continue using our Website, although the use of some of their services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website less satisfactory.
Information on how to configure your browser or Internet browsers to maintain your privacy and security in relation to cookies can be found on the official support sites of the main browsers. With these aids, the user can block cookies through the browser's configuration tools or configure it to notify him when a server wants to save a cookie.
▪ Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. More information, see Microsoft support or browser Help.
▪ Mozilla Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Settings. More information, see Mozilla support or browser Help.
▪ Google Chrome: Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy -> Content settings. More information, see Google support or browser Help.
▪ Safari (Apple): Preferences> Security. More information, see Apple support or browser Help. 2 of 5
▪ Opera (Opera Software): Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies More information, see Opera support or browser Help.If you use a browser other than the previous ones, consult its policy of installation, use and blocking of cookies. However, using the tool www.youronlinechoices.com, you can find useful information and configure, provider by provider, your preferences about cookies.
Any questions or queries about this cookie use policy can be sent to us at the following email address:email@example.com